dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, August 14, 2016

rich in cordage

I needed some cord for making necklaces.  We went to Michael's, which is moving to another location.  Everything was on sale.

I got cord now.  I got some pretty rainbow kind.  And some more standard bamboo kind.  And some bright blue embroidery floss for good measure.

Across the street someone parked their mega RV.  They've got the pop outs popped out, and it's taking up a ton of space.  They have small caution cones out on the street.  It bothers me.  They're taking up a lot of space.

2 Comments:

  • At August 14, 2016 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are funny ! I love your writing !

    In a spirit of contributing to your funny, here are some google pictures of the mega RV Sandpiper fifth wheel similar to the one parked across the street. Just so we won't forget.

    Too bad I cannot subtly get a photo of your Sir Echo in a foreground picture for a size comparison of the vehicles.

    I love you !

     
  • At August 14, 2016 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    And the pickup truck to tow the RV Sandpiper is huge too. I was able to find generic pictures of similar trucks with a general price tag of $48K, that plus the RV (around $71K price tag) means that there is a whole lot of money across the street taking up street space.

    I love you !

     

Post a Comment

<< Home