dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, September 05, 2016

weirdo

Yesterday when we were driving home, we stopped for fuel at a Pilot, and when Ming went to start the car again, it wouldn't start.  So we were scared.  It was pretty hot.

Turned out it was our battery.  A nice lady gave us a jump.  We made it to the next town--Barstow?--to a Walmart which does batteries.  We waited more than an hour.  I was anxious in the small blue waiting room with loud sounds and people coming in and out.  I meditated for a minute but didn't want to look like a weirdo.

So then everything was fine but we were a couple hours behind schedule.

Now I'm up in the night because my pinched nerve is hurting me.  I replied to some mail and bound some zines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home