dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

energy

This morning Ming woke me up to cuddle before he left to serve with the Worker.  I did not want to wake up.  Today I have a doctor's appointment that I dread.  It's at 1:15 and I hope to have some morning fun to keep my mind off it.

I have this pomegranate I plucked from J's tree.  She said you have to catch them before the weird angular pomegranate bug does.  So I plucked one and put it on my altar and it's been there for a while.  It's starting to darken.  I think it's drying.

Yesterday our friend was supposed to leave at 2 but her ride was late so she was here till after 3, and by the time she was actually out of here, the day felt over.  I had wanted to go out but I didn't want to go out anymore.  I like morning energy.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home