dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, October 31, 2016

the day after the service

We're at my favy cafe and Halloween music is playing.  We went to the pier and took pictures of each other.  Then we went apple tasting and took pictures of one another.  I'll post some.

I want to write letters.  I want to go to the bead store.  It feels good to want things.  I'm grateful for desire.  To be alive is to want things?  To want things is to be alive?  Not really but it feels that way today.

The service was difficult.  I sat there holding onto my tea bottle and Dad's hat.  I talked to a few relatives and hugged some people.  I saw my cousin's baby.  Aunt Joan was there.  I never thought I'd see her again.

Ming's studying this pharmacology flashcard book.  He's weird.  I mean eccentric.

1 Comments:

  • At October 31, 2016 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love you !

    I am glad you posted pictures of us at both Avila Pier and at Gopher Glen Apple Farm. I am very glad Gopher Glen is and have been organic, apples being apples.

    Sorry that the service for your dad was difficult. I am glad you brought the Surefire hat even though it was not utilized as intended.

    I had fun reading "Mosby's Pharmacology Memory NoteCards: Visual, Mnemonic, and Memory Aids for Nurses" at Kreuzberg Cafe while you were writing letters to friends. I want to order "Mosby's Pathophysiology Memory NoteCards: Visual, Mnemonic, and Memory Aids for Nurses" as I am liking the visual learning style presented by them.

    I am right now eating the delicata squash you cooked and I cut up. Delicious. Maybe we can grow some for next year.

    I love you !

     

Post a Comment

<< Home