dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, November 02, 2016

windy day

This morning we walked at the park and ran errands.  We got a lot done.

Last night I had a bad dream.  I was up writing in the night and went back to bed where the dream continued.  It got worse and worse.

But my nerve isn't hurting me much.  I didn't have trouble getting comfortable physically.

I have a lot to think about.

Luckily, I bought a Buddha head at the dollar store.  They say two heads are better than one.

1 Comments:

  • At November 02, 2016 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love you !

    Sorry you had bad dreams last night, and that they got worse as the night wore on. But I am glad your nerve is feeling less painful.

    Beautiful Buddha head.

    I love you !

     

Post a Comment

<< Home