dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Saturday, December 24, 2016

books, Muppet ritual, bird & bees

Yesterday we went to the town of my birth for farmers market but it got rained out.  We also went to bookstores and a cafe.  Local place names, Aesop's fables.  Postcards about a plover.

Ming got astronomy for dummies and a graphic history of Charles Darwin?  And I think something else I forgot.

Today Mom needs to shop, which is so brave, and I need to do some last minute crafting.  Ming is sweetly sleeping still.  We have to listen to the Muppets Christmas album and decorate the tree, which we may all be dreading since Dad is gone.

A bird chirps in the dark.  The bee pic I glued onto my computer, the ink's coming off so there are big white spots on the bees.  Happy christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home