dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, January 23, 2017

OLLI

Dear friends,

Today I'm meeting a ton of new people in a class I'm taking at UNLV but it isn't a regular class--it's for adult learners.  Really--it's for retired people, so I think at my age I will stick out like a sore thumb.  We gotta go early to find the building and room and I have to pick up my badge.  I'm scared.  Why am I doing this again?

To balance the above paragraph o' negativity, I should say something happy now.  I woke up this morning.  My systems mostly work.  I have friends and family who love me and I love them.  The sun came up.  Or rather the earth spun.  Right?  Isn't that how it works?

A friend and her spouse are going to screenprint on two of my teeshirts, so I'm mailing them today, or rather Ming probably will because tho I love the mail, I hate standing in line at the postie.

love,
Laura-Marie River Victor Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home