dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Saturday, February 18, 2017

just Saturday

This morning it was raining a lot.  We served the hungry in the rain.  After a while I said, "I've had just about enough of this."  My face was wet and my clothes were wet.  My purple sweatshirt jacket doesn't have a functional hood, so the non-functional or semi-functional hood kept falling off.

Then we helped with dishes.  Then we had a meeting.  Everyone lingered.  We didn't want to go.

Then Ming and I went grocery shopping.  He got double charged for a coffee drink.  I made breakfast and burnt my thumb on the toaster.

My best friend E and I are working on a book together.  It's exciting.  We both believe in it.  I need to write a bio.

I requested some Public Enemy cds from the library and am listening to a documentary on peak oil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home