dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, February 03, 2017

not a tinkle

Well, our houseguests suddenly left.  Our friend's grandpa is dying.  So they're off to Long Beach.

I feel upset about something else, something that's been brewing for a long time related to Icarus.  If you know me, you know I love the Icarus Project.  Well, national has cut ties with local, and I feel upset about it.  I no longer love the Icarus Project.  It's now your standard non-profit that exists to maintain itself, not to help people.  I feel sorry for those who get Icarus emails asking for money and fall for it.

Much, much more I could say about that, but I'll complain elsewhere.

It's 70 degrees outside and windy.  The windchimes are bouncing around loudly.  It's not a tinkle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home