dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

am I a hipster?

Gmorning, world.  I found this expensive kinda kombucha at Trader Joe's here at the undisclosed location.  It's got all the good qualities.  Only three grams of sugar in a serving too.  I'm delighted.  The flavor is pink lady apple.

Am I a hipster?  I got my kombucha, my zines, Sufjan Stevens.  Well, I don't look like a hipster, which I think is the important thing.  To hipsters.

Ming's mom resurfaced.  We had been trying to get a hold of her for days.  She is home.  She had been with her bestie.  We secretly have the bestie's phone number but never got desperate enough to use it.

Last night we had Thai food with my mom and her sister.  Ming's green curry was so delicious.  My pad see ew was pretty good.  I devoured it.  I had mine with mock duck.  I've never had real duck.

Today we have laundry going.  We'll abscond to the town of my birth.  Well, not really abscond.  I used to say that word a lot when I was young.  I was being dramatic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home