dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, June 05, 2017

peace

There's something wild and wonderful I wanted to tell you, but I forgot it.  Maybe if I keep typing for a while, I'll remember.

Yesterday while Ming was gone I generated a shit-ton of mail, which is my way.

Trying to think what I'll cook up for community dinner tomorrow night so I can shop today.  I thought maybe pancakes, asparagus, veggie sausage, and eggs, which I've done before, sort of, but the pancakes were corncakes.

But maybe that's boring.  Maybe I should make something fancier.  But I don't want to bake anything because it's summer now, here.  Supposed to hit 105 today, last I saw.

Well, I didn't remember the wonderful thing, but maybe soon.  Meanwhile, peace be with you.

1 Comments:

  • At June 05, 2017 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love you !

    The wild and wonderful thing is:

    We almost got hit by a car yesterday that was going through a red light. We were missed cause we were cautious and did not lurch out into the intersection at the light change.

    I love you every day.

    I love you !

     

Post a Comment

<< Home