dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, July 05, 2017

bon voyage

Yesterday I was reading the free magazine that I was given at the used bookstore in Lompoc for June.  I was looking at book reviews and noticed a book by someone I went to grad school with: Maile Maloy.  She is the sister of Colin Maloy, who is the lead singer of the Decemberists, a band I like.

Always shakes me, to see the success of my classmates.  She's a proser, so it's not like we were littermates.  But we were there at the same time.  The review was very positive.

Ming is going in and out the front door, hopefully not waking Mom, as he packs the car to get us ready to go.  We will leave soon.  I'm anxious about home and going home.

Last night I had dead people dreams.  There were murderers leaving dead bodies around, but if you let them sit long enough, they might come back to life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home