dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, September 03, 2017

pizza feast

Gmorning, friend.  How are you?  Today I have written a longish, heartfelt thank you note, corrected something on a flier, packaged up some mail that needs to be forwarded, and enjoyed life.  I am feeling pretty good.  I've been moody lately but I hope that'll even out.

Next I need to put on some happy music and dance.  We have a meeting at 11:30 for the street medics.  I wonder who will show up?

We're making progress on preparing for Justice for Our Desert which is in a week.  Ming is complaining about North Korea.  I need to prepare a 15 minute talk about the Radical Mental Health Collective.  We got a big pizza donation and have been feasting on it.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home