dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, October 02, 2017

someone to worry about

I was awake in the night and checked my messages.  There was a message from my friend D saying we must have heard what happened, and it was scary.  I was like no, what happened?

Then this morning I got up at 5:45 and Ming asked if I was safe.  I was like, what the hell are you talking about?  I guess a bunch of people on facebook want to know if I'm safe because of the massacre that took place last night on the Strip.

So to all my readers, yes, I am safe.  I don't go to country music concerts, if I can help it.  As far as I know, all my peeps are safe too.  They don't go to country music concerts either.  Well, one of my friends works security at concerts.  Oh, now I have someone to worry about.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home