dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, December 08, 2017

madhouse

This morning Ming came to bed for morning cuddle and we dozed.  Then we got up and went to the Worker to serve.  I helped with dishes.

Then we went to Creech to vigil.  Creech is the air force base.  Two cops stopped by to talk to us / assess us.

Then we went to the goddess temple for tea with the priestess.  It was nice.  She'd made gingerbread.  I had Thanksgiving tea.

Then we ran errands.  I needed to buy some ingredients for a lunch I'm cooking up tomorrow: bell pepper, soyrizo, greens, a can of beans.

Ming got coffee at Madhouse.  I got peach iced tea.  The art was colorful.

Anyway, tonight's political prisoner letter writing night.  We need to leave here in about two hours.  Wish us luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home