dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, December 04, 2017

the trick

Yesterday we went to lunch with A.  We went to Jackie Bee.  My tummy was feeling so so.  I ate little.  But I had some boba tea. 

Then we went to Red Rock where the guys hiked and I wrote some letters and wrote in my journal.  It was super windy.  I sat in the car.

Then we tried going to Amber Unicorn but it closed right when we got there.

Then we went to this Mediterranean place where we got some small things.  The guys got Turkish coffee.  I got some labneh.  A got some baklava, which he fed us bites of, and some chocolate coconut ball things.  Ming got dolmas that I didn't care for.  They were crunchy and drizzled with a weird brown sauce.

Then we took A home and I was socially exhausted in a cumulative way from too many social days.  I went to bed at around 6 because I couldn't maintain consciousness / attention.  Then I got up in the night and wrote.  Then I went back to bed and slept till 7:30.  So I slept 12 hours last night.  I hope it did the trick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home