dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

nicey nicey nicey stuff by Guest Blogger

We are here in the undisclosed location. We survived and thrived at the Christmas party last night. Tamales were had and enjoyed.

I are going to the local yoga studio for "Ahimsa yoga" today.

I received as a gift yesterday a handwritten certificate for a free dinner, for which I am happy. I think that dinner is scheduled for tonight.

Been busy doing laundry, washing up dishes, mundane but supportive household tasks. Been trying to watch I Am Not Your Negro on Hoopla, learn some HTML, ...

This trip I did succeed in finishing watched the library DVD of Elysium, learned some origami, got an Origami calender from the Solvang foray the other day.

The Space X launch of the Falcon 9 (that I missed seeing on Friday), was the talk of the party last night.

Guest blogger out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home