dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

a wizard of earthsea

This morning Ming has a DMV appt to register the Quest.  I'm cooking lentil soup and greens for my friend T who is coming over for lunch.  In the afternoon we have a meeting.

Last night the new dishwasher was delivered.  Our friend J decided it might be a good idea, considering Ming's dishwashing issues.  So we got one.  Its box is taking up a lot of room in the kitchen.

Last night I went to bed early.  Woke up with nerve pain from my pinched nerve.  Was able to go back to sleep.

A and I have two chapters left of A Wizard of Earthsea (by LeGuin, who died two days ago).  The other day we were txting and I sent A a selfie.  "Do I look like a woman who wants to be read to?" I asked.

"You do!" he said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home