dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, March 25, 2018

Sacred Peace Walk prayer

The Sacred Peace Walk has begun.  We were at the Atomic Testing Museum to see everyone off and get blessed.  Then I came home to cook lentil soup and quinoa and gather things.

Lunch was successful.  The soup would have been better with fresh garlic but I didn't have any.  We need a few things for tomorrow.  Like bread and ice.

Dinner should be here soon: vegan ceviche.  And all the walkers should be here soon.  I feel exhausted.  I need to relax.

Inexplicably, our car is in the shop.  Well, I guess it's explicable.  It's a long story though.  To make a long story short, there's a leak in the power steering fluid that needs some further diagnosis tomorrow morning.

God, please bless me to do your will.  Please help me be nice to people even when they're driving me crazy.  Please help me treat people with all the kindness in the world.  Please keep all the walkers safe and healthy.  Please bless all the relationships that form.  Thank you for community and love.

Someone thanked me for lunch.  I said, "It's my pleasure and my job."  It was funny.  It's not really my job, is it?  Volunteer job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home