dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, March 19, 2018

excuse me

It's almost Sacred Peace Walk time.  "Everything's going to change," I forgot to tell A.  He's planning to help with lunches and do some walking.  I just want to go back to bed.

Last night we went to the Mexican ice cream shop.  It was super busy.  I got an Oreo shake.  It was ok.  Ming got some guava sorbet in a cone.  A got a cone of butter pecan and a chocolate brownie shake.  We stood outside and talked about Carlos Castaneda, when he saw a calf that wasn't there.

Why am I so tired anyway?  This morning we did a big Costco shop for the Catholic Worker.  The lady said they didn't have birdseed, but Ming found it as if he was a birdseed psychic.  We bought everything and unloaded at the Worker.

Ming's eating blueberries by the handful.  Excuse me while I kiss this guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home