dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, March 09, 2018

strangely enough

This morning I'm not feeling well so I stayed home from the monthly Creech Air Force Base vigil.

Did some writing, eating cold pizza.  Ming should be home in about three hours.  I should start the laundry and everything.

Feel like taking a bath but there's no bathtub in our entire compound, strangely enough.

Tonight is political prisoner letter writing night, which Ming and I organize, so we can't skip it.

2 Comments:

  • At March 15, 2018 1:04 AM, Blogger Amanda Laughtland said…

    How do you choose the prisoners to whom you will write? I have seen some websites with lists.

     
  • At March 16, 2018 8:39 AM, Blogger Laura-Marie said…

    We used to use this one service where they made a poster every month. but they stopped making it. so we take the previous year's poster (they're done by prisoner birthday) for that particular month and Ming checks all the addresses.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home