dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Saturday, May 19, 2018

good luck

Last night I made quinoa and fresh spinach with garlic.  It was boring but good.  A read me a chapter of The Farthest Shore and I cried.  It's emotional.  I have lots of feelings.  Then he showed me the moon.

This morning I was up early to serve the hungry.  I did wipies.  I got some hugs.  Someone must've put XL gloves in the bread bucket because I never had a glove fit me so well, there.

Apropos to nothing, Fry's Electronics sells sleds in the summer.  Thought you might like to know.  I guess you can sled down a grassy hill in the summer.  But this is the desert.  Good luck finding a grassy hill.

2 Comments:

  • At May 22, 2018 8:27 AM, Blogger L Tao said…

    Hi... do you have an indoor ski slope where you are. I heard in American supermarkets you can buy a yacht, an armoured car and assault rifles. Here in England the shops only sell tea, bread and jam.

    Life is weird...

     
  • At May 22, 2018 11:19 AM, Blogger Laura-Marie said…

    hahahaha!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home