dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, November 30, 2018

find treasure

I remembered two dreams I had long ago that might point me toward my true desire.

In one dream, I lived in an intentional community of artists.  Maybe we were all writers?  There was a lot of dark wood, green plants, picnic tables, places to hang out in the common areas.  Different levels--it was a strange house, with at least one mezzanine.  Vibrant, creative people coming and going.  Conversation, love.  It was like art school.

In another dream, I was visiting this place.  It was like a cafe for writing letters.  You could go there and stay as long as you wanted.  There was free paper there, sitting out for anyone, and I was so happy, writing letters to friends in a cozy space.

Also I am thinking more about living off the grid, bartering, gift economy.  Different ways to have more resources.  I made a brainstormed list that starts with "employment--regular job" and ends with "find treasure."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home