dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, January 08, 2019

closed

We found a stash of special bookmarks from Japan.  They are about bombs.  They have pressed flowers in them.



Woke up with "I Am Bird Gurl" in my head.  Emotional!  I've been avoiding music because I'm overstimulated and need to put less in my head.  But music is magic.

How I know Ming loves me: he washed my dirty flip flops in the shower.  He drives me everywhere.  When I woke up in the night asking feverishly, "Is everything okay?  Is everything okay?" he said yes again and again.

Last night's bad dream was about wild dogs outside the car, jumping up on the sides of the car.  The sound of the dogs' claws on the metal.

Tomorrow we were planning to go soak in the hot springs at Tecopa, but I can't handle it.  "Let's just stay home," I begged Ming.  "Let's put a sign on the door that says CLOSED and not open it for anyone!"

We brainstormed a list of fun things to do.  Sometimes I feel like I'm working all day, on one thing or another.

We got a postcard in the mail from Earth First saying their new address, and I was confused trying to remember what business we'd had with them.  Maybe they want to be friends.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home