dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, September 29, 2019

dream jewelry

We got an email from Pace e Bene that has a picture of our friend, the one Ming visited in the assisted living facility a few weeks ago in Oakland.  I laughed and showed Ming the picture.

"Hey, I'm an elder!  I got these things in my ears.  I don't know who you are, but I love you!"  I said, my imagination of what our friend would say.  His memory is going.

"That's about right," Ming told me.  There was a tree behind him with rays of godly light.

There was also an ad where you can call this number and hear a blessing for the animals recorded by John Dear in the tradition of St Francis of Assisi.  You gather your animals and I guess put it on speaker and let them be blessed.

"Guess who it's through?" I asked Ming.  "PETA!"

I hate PETA--they are so bad to fat people and simplistic and sensational.  Blamey, mean.  I hate their attitude.  But I love veganism and collaboration.

"Sounds like a dream, doesn't it," I told Ming.

So much lately sounds like a dream.  Also my dreams at times are like reality.  Last night there were these beautiful beads, dark seeds, matching necklace and earrings.  I'll remember something and try to figure out if it was a dream or really happened.  I guess I'm getting more like Ming.


1 Comments:

  • At September 29, 2019 4:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I used to record my dreams. I don't do it anymore.

    I think I used to think if I recorded my dreams my life would transform for the better. now I think dreams are more ambiguous.

    recently in dreams the dreams were so relevant it felt like it was Tao or spirit speaking to me. still I find dreams ambiguous.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home