dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, September 23, 2019

yes

It's the wee hours of Monday--I missed a day blogging.  How did that happen? 

We're in Mojave at a cheap hotel.  Ming keeps falling asleep on his phone and popping up again.

The light in here is bad and harsh.  I was working on a new zine--soupline 2.  Telling some stories I need to tell about homeless friends I had and lost.  I feel very good about it.

The best feelings in the world:
telling a story I need to tell, a hug from a loved one, anticipation of a delicious event, freedom, blissful contentment, that pink feeling of wellness I get in my body sometimes when I'm praying in bed, about to fall asleep, one had on my tummy, one arm around Bunny or Ming.  Suddenly getting a new idea that feels exciting and important and that I believe will help me make a great change.  Dancing--a blissful feeling of movement after I didn't dance for a while--remembering my whole body can be celebrating like that.

gratitude list
ok hotel room
quiet except the ac white noise
a return home
faith / hopefulness
options

I took a benedryl for an allergic reaction I'm having, and it just kicked in.  So here I go back to bed.  Good night, homies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home