dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, November 14, 2019

possible

Hey, guess what.  My chia seeds sprouted!  Maybe in a few days they'll be edible.  I'm glad they're alive.


Glad you're alive too.

Married life = "Can you not criticize me about olives right now?"  I'm pretty sure I never said that sentence before.

I asked Ming if he felt like I sent mixed messages.  I'll be annoyed one minute and fine the next.  It used to freak me out when others' moods could change that fast.  But now I feel more able to recover, at least.  It used to take longer for my moods to change--pain and anger would linger.  I can get things out faster now.

He said no--he's ok.  Ocd means he's super rigid about some things, but he's easygoing over all.

Feeling overwhelmed with tasks to do and like everything's jumbled together.  But progress is possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home