dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Saturday, December 07, 2019

will the real unicorn please stand up?

I don't like violence.  You know I'm a peace activist--that's my deal.  But I've been listening to this song for a month, I see from the comment I posted a month ago.



Did I already blog this?  It's tough times.  Please forgive me, if so.  My favorite part is "you can keep the house you live in, but we're taking the rest."  I like the attitude of the speaker.  That anger but he still wants the landlord to have a home.  It's sweet, in a way.  Funny combination of angry and sweet.

Some people like that chocolate with chili peppers or curry powder in it.  Wasabi.  Hmm. 

Last night I ate some peanut butter cups that were so delicious, I felt like I could eat a bazillion of them.  Usually four is enough.  The dark chocolate ones from Trader Joe's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home