dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, December 19, 2019

yeah, xmas, whatever






Well, we survived xmas.  Thank god that's over with, as my dad used to say.  The food was delicious--a baked pasta dish, roasted veg heavy on the brussels sprouts, and veg meatballs for us.  R seemed to like his necklace.  I got some nice hugs.

I'm having trouble with the day cycle.  I think it should be night sometimes when it's not.  Or the morning seems overwhelming with light.  Or afternoon passes very strangely.  Hard to tell if I should try harder or say "this is a very difficult time" and give myself a break.

Ming put up my new poster for me.  What do you think?


I got some green goddess dip and some crackerish cheesy breadstick things.  It's fun to eat something different.  And the special peanut butter cups.  And avocados, which are necessary to life.


It was a really good idea to get some photos printed recently.  Costco charged me nothing for shipping.  So it was just more than three dollars total for a bunch of amazing photos.  Thank you to the confusingness that energizes everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home