dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, June 07, 2020

love in action, love in motion

Ming saw two Walmarts with stuff stacked in front of their doors--cases of water bottles, and something wooden at another.  I didn't understand why, and he mentioned riots and a warehouse catching fire in LA.  I'd seen a glimpse of the warehouse fire, but I didn't know it was arson?

"Thank you for explaining that to me," I told Ming.  "Are there supposed to be riots tonight?  There should be a website.  Like the weather prediction, but the prediction of upcoming riots."

I got really sad yesterday.  My health was feeling bad.  I asked Ming if I had a fever.  He said no.  I thought I should rest a lot.  I had a lot of feelings.

My friend made signs with her kids, and I really liked her Love in Action sign, so Ming helped me cut up a cardboard box yesterday, and I made some signs.


In the morning, I was doing too many things at once.  I felt scattered.  I listened to an album from my childhood and let myself feel a lot of weird family stuff.

The trike ride was wonderful.  Then we went to a rose garden and I sang Mother songs. 



I was hurting about my mom.  It was an overly-emotional day.  I liked sitting in the rose garden in my special chair, in the sun, singing.  It was windy but cool, a sweet reprieve from summer.

I fantasized about taking a cutting to propagate, but I never saw myself growing roses.  But free plants sound cool.  And the flowers are very pretty.

I found a reddish seed on the ground like a seed my friend used in a ritual about five years ago.  We were supposed to put into the seed our intention for the Sacred Peace Walk that was just starting.


Trying to be grateful for what I have and enjoy the moment.  Love to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home