dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Saturday, April 01, 2006

medium Chinese

We finally got three bags of the frozen organic wild mushrooms someone's been wanting for a week.

We had Chinese for lunch--the first we'd had since House of Nan King in San Francisco, with Gavin maybe a year ago, which was so good but so sweet.

Anyway, this place we went, Jumbo Seafood down by the Japanese market, was somewhere between a waste of money and pretty good. My fish in black bean sauce needed about twice the sauce, three times the garlic, and twice the ginger. Stingy, or unskilled, or something.

Erik inadvertantly ordered something with pork in it--oops. We wanted a Sam Woo experience and didn't get it, but it was better than upscale, ecclectic Chinese would have been, which we were also considering, something like Frank Fat's.

Trying to learn about online anonymity, I downloaded Tor. I'm in over my head.

Husband insult of the day:
You keep trying to give me my own cat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home