dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, May 21, 2006

extreme sleep

Yesterday we went to Trader Joe's and spent more than 90 dollars because we hadn't bought groceries in two weeks. Bread, eggs, lettuce, yogurt, this fennel toothpaste I have a thing for, flax oil, laundry soap, avocados, bananas, soymilk. The checker was excited we brought in a Staff of Life grocery bag because she lived in Santa Cruz four years and loves Staff of Life like we do. So we discussed the Sri Lankan restaurants of Santa Cruz, and she prefers Asian Rose. She was very nice.

I got these gorgeous pink tulips and white--something starting with an r. I looked for a picture flower dictionary online but couldn't find one. I will keep looking.

Supposed to be rainy here for a few days, which will be a welcome rest from the heat.... Free Indian concert tonight at Vedanta.

This morning I woke up needing to write at 6, we went back to bed at 7, and woke up again at 11. So my day feels funny already. Horrible dreams about killing and fascism--being herded into an auditorium and forced to watch propoganda about some Matrix-like virutal living that would save recources and was, for now, voluntary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home