dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, May 18, 2006

I quit!!!!!!!

Last night I made some chicken-fried tofu. It was okay but bland. I needed to marinade the tofu, I think. Erik liked it. I ate mine with hoisin sauce.

And last night I trimmed my hair, which I had never done myself. Lately I haven't been using conditioner as an experiment in thrift, and the ends of my hair are really dry, so I snipped some, which I had never done myself, and I got a little hit off it, which gave me insight into the whole "I'm depressed so I'm cutting my hair" phenomenon.

I'm depressed. I was incapacitated this morning. I did some research through the tears and saw that progestin is a little more notorious than the other hormones for depressing someone.

So if anyone needs 2 1/2 months of Micronor, let me know. I'm going to Vegas to renew my vow against hormones (but without going to Vegas).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home