dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

remedies

I got crazy then called my special someone and felt much better. I was listening to music and making tapes for J and he whom we are about to visit: Antony and the Johnsons and Befriended by Innocence Mission.

It's so hot I can't drink enough water. We took two walks. My cousin is ill. I'm worried for him and we worried as we walked. I wrote a poem today called failure which is much more reliant on sound than usual. I prepared and sent a submission to Zyzzyva. Getting something together for Pleiades. God help me.

The gutters were clean today. Erik told me the trip is not so far, it's just going to another state that seems far. We went from here to Port Hueneme as a day trip not long ago. We have done crazier things on the half the sleep without a place to stay. So it's really nothing, actually, but it means so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home