dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, June 12, 2006

favorite album

I fall in love with Befriended the more I listen to it. Music is like that for me. A good book has to teach me how to read it like good music has to teach me how to hear it. I'm sometimes a slow, deep learner.

Anyway, Innocence Mission is the most healing music I know, which is something I go to art for.

Today we're getting a repreive from the heat. There are high, airy clouds and a reasonable wind.

Our car began to give a little shudder sometimes, at a red light, and it scared us yesterday, so this morning I called then mechanic at 7:30, and he said we could bring it in. They haven't replicated the shudder but have found more than $400 worth of work to do anyway. *sob*

So I have more motivation to score, but usually I can score and listen to music at the same time, but not this album, so I've paused to write to you, my dear reader. Oh, my cold is going away, and you have no idea how glad I am.

I will kiss all the faces of
my beloved ones. I
will meet the morning.


I love the way she breaks her lines. The themes are repetitve, but I'm cool with that. Morning, snow, trees, walking, loving friends. Really, why not.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home