dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, August 28, 2006

happy Monday

Today I received my first postcard from Estonia. It has a picture of a statue of a ghost on it, and I learned that in Estonia, ghosts are fat (or at least this one is).

I wrote two letters and a postcard. I'm constantly losing and finding things.

The creepy yelling guy woke us up at a quarter to eight this morning, and we heard someone yelling back. He sounds very near, like in the Dairy Queen parking lot. My mom says to call the cops and explain what's happening, but I've called the cops here before (when the apartment next door was broken into), and they were very rude, so I'm hesitant, and it's hard to explain this yelling in a way that's clear and conveys the disturbing quality.

Erik passed his qualifying test for scoring CELLA today. We've been feeling under the weather, as if we were sick, but no symptoms are manifesting beyond an extreme lethargy. I took a two-hour nap this afternoon which wasn't even my idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home