dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, September 08, 2006

conflict in search of a resolution

Tonight I went to the local women's Vedanta group and had a great time. I liked the party afterwards. I drove myself home in the dark, which is very rare.

My cold is gone except for a little cough that wakes us in the night.

Today we sorted a year's worth of recycling and took it to the place, but it was closed. Isn't the full moon beautiful? Ishiya said it's the corn moon.

1 Comments:

  • At September 09, 2006 5:34 AM, Blogger Joy Eliz said…

    Yes! the moon is beautiful...
    I've never heard it called the corn moon but I do know that it is on a lopsided orbit and it's closer to the earth...
    I get my info from www.spaceweather.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home