dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

let's go down to the beach

Yesterday we went to Stinson Beach, where Erik swam and I tried to rest and recover from this cold. There was a shark sighting on Monday two and a half miles north, so we were a little nervous. Again seals came very near Erik and looked at him. When Erik swam, he didn't go as deep as last time.

He's still not sick, and it would be so great if he didn't get. We would hold in high regard the magical properties of all the matcha he's been drinking.

Yesterday I got a letter and some zine orders in the mail. This morning I woke up from sad dreams about loss.

In Berkeley last night, Erik bought me some brown sugar-scented lotion from Elephant pharmacy, and it's lovely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home