dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, September 04, 2006

we propose this product


I recently fell in love with Snapea Crisps, which are kind of like Cheetos but made from peas. We get them at Trader Joe's.

On the back is some text that sounds like poorly-translated Japanese, which is our favorite. Like much ESL, it's charmingly accurate. The Snapea Crisps are delicate, which is part of their excellence.



I have never tried the Caesar flavor and would love to, someday.

1 Comments:

  • At September 10, 2006 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yesterday I tried a nearby Japanese market/sushi bar that I've been wanting to get to for a long time. The sushi was not spectacular, but I did notice the Snap Pea Crisps in the market section. I'm not positive if they were the same brand or not. I'll have to take a closer look next time. I wasn't brave enough to try them.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home