dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, October 09, 2006

better

Erik fixed my computer. It seems one of my RAMs went bad. It was a long and difficult process learning this, and he was up to the task. His computer is fine now too. One of his RAMs wasn't in right.

This morning we went for a walk at the park. It was quiet, and the trees were stunning. We joked about chocolate and saw an egret hunting in the creek.

I'm trying to remember what else we did today, but we must have been abducted by aliens, because I have no recollection. Well, I wrote a letter to P in Arizona and K to Finland. That took a minute.

Oh, I did some writing and editing too. I'm working hard on a poem called "withheld" that the ending is messed up. I worked on a little essay called "turning 30" for issue 40 of the zine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home