dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

trust girls

This morning I went to weed at the Vedanta grounds with P, which was fun, and I want to go again tomorrow. The idea is to get some things done before the rains come.

Tonight we voted absentee ballot, which we'll hand-deliver Thursday. What I'm most adamant about is no on prop 85, which is the same as last year's 73, oppressing girls who need abortions. Family communication can't be legislated, and any girl who is too scared to talk to her family about her choices might have good reason to be scared.

Long nap this afternoon--I'm still sleepy. No trick or treaters, no jack-o-lanterns. Just candle feelings and memories of dead friends. Lots on the to do list for tomorrow. Erik's got projects, to make CDs for example, and stuff he needs to buy, like a new matcha whisk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home