dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, November 30, 2006

something tangible to show for two hours

Tonight we went to Tower to look at CDs and books very discounted. It made me sleepy. I got a copy of The Waves so Erik can read it to me out loud. I got Morrissey's Ringleader of the Tormentors, and a Luna CD for Erik, Bewitched. And a present for the niece who will be 4.

Tomorrow we're going out of town for my mom's 50th birthday, so maybe bye for a little while.

Sleepy, so sleepy I'm getting glimpses of dreams which give me twinges of disorientation. There's a man carrying a box by the river, but the bank of the river is made of bricks. Someone is late and hurrying, but maybe by the time they get there, class will be over. The architecture is much more complicated than it should be considering the size of the space. It must be lunch time, because everyone is waiting for something and staring out across the water. Those kinds of dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home