dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, December 31, 2006

happy New Year

I've ripped the December page off my calendar.

This morning's worship was very nice. Tonight's the new years program, and that will be fun if I can stay awake through the movie. There's vespers at midnight, and Swami will blow his conch shell, which really confused me the first time I heard it. I thought it was one of those long, plastic horns that kids blow at sporting events and parades.

I'm asking Erik how we found out it was a conch shell, and he's telling me he doesn't know, so maybe I just made that up. But I bet I heard someone mention it.

Erik's cleaning house and thinking about going into a PhD program. Kitty's having a little pet frenzy and clawing Erik's leg for attention. I'm just sitting here typing, but not for long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home