dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

truck

It bothers me what I said last post about being skeptical when I saw it was all old white people at the restaurant. I guess that shows one of the ways I'm biased against old while people. I'm sorry. I'll work on that.

Today's excitement was when I noticed my truck wasn't in the parking lot. It was towed for having too much dust on it. Yep, dust is a towable offense. I feel very unsuited for the world. I thought when they said it could be towed for being unregistered or not running, they meant unregistered or not running. It should have occurred to me that "looks like it's not running" is the same as "not running."

Anyway, I have learned my lesson. Three hundred and fifteen dollars later, the truck is parked on the street, and we washed it. Sad but trying to move on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home