dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, January 19, 2007

my apartment complex is a shithole

Today we washed some laundry, and when I went to hang it on the line, I saw that the clotheslines had been cut. The kids here destroy everything, and I'm surprised it's taken them this long to destroy something so useful. I was sad and wanted to move, like I often do, but moving is so expensive, stressful, jarring. So we spent the $2.50 to dry two loads, and that's a loaf of bread right there. I guess I'm still sad.

Last time we hung the laundry, I saw a Playboy by the fence, damaged from the rain, and thought about throwing it away but didn't. I just feel sorry for those kids. I couldn't decide if they would be better off or worse off without their pictures of naked women and did nothing.

Trying to think of something good to say.... Erik got paid today. I owe about 25 zines to various people, and I look forward to the day when I can make some copies.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home