dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, April 15, 2007

strong feelings

Today I worked my little shift at the Vedanta bookstore in the afternoon. I did some work in Excel. It had to do with book inventory. I didn't have any customers, which is fine--I straightened up the store while listening to a special CD I made weeks ago with some Christian and then Hindu songs on it (Sufjan Stevens, The Innocence Mission, Wah!, and various). I called Erik and chatted with him.

Tonight he finally wrote a letter back to his ex-best friend B who wrote to him after years of being out of touch, so that's happy.

I was too exhausted to go to vespers this evening and went to bed instead. I've been sleeping an incredible lot, with fitful dreams about strong feelings.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home