dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, April 19, 2007

a visit and more

A week of bad depression ended last night, so I feel much better. Today P came over to pick up something I edited for him. We laughed about little things. I looked at his hands while he talked. He opened a box from his future employer Mesa Verde--it was full of books that he's supposed to read before he comes to ranger.

Then I went to the post office to send something to Australia and buy stamps, but I got all derailed when the worker told me how rates are going up, and I bought the wrong kind of stamps in my distraction / dismay.

Then I went to the bank for quarters, and nothing special happened there. I still am too dumb to correctly fill out a deposit form when there's also a withdrawal. (Wow, I had no idea withdrawal had that extra "a" toward the end.) Supposed to rain today, but it doesn't look like rain.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home