dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, September 10, 2007

new bed, disability call

Tonight we got a new bed through freecycle. It's a futon with a memory foam topper. We're not sure how we feel about it yet. It's very soft compared to our old bed. It feels strange to sink in.

It's confusing to know what to do with the old bed. We got it from beside the apartment complex dumpster over a year ago. So maybe we should just put it back there. But I'm afraid of getting in trouble with management. So maybe we should put it out in the middle of the night when everyone's sleeping and no one will see. Or maybe I should find out how much it would cost to get the old mattress and boxspring hauled away legitimately.

Today I got a call from someone at state disability asking for more information, processing my form. It sounds like everything is good. She's sending another form in the mail having to do with the part time work I've done since the claim began.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home