dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, September 07, 2007

death dreams

Last night I dreamed that I died. My spirit floated into the air and through the ceiling. Then something happened, and I needed to live again, so my spirit went back into my body.

Then I dreamed that I died again. The afterlife wasn't scary, but it was filled with lines that everyone had to wait in. It was much like regular life but with more bureaucracy. I heard a rumor that if you wanted to get reincarnated, you had to fill out a form.

4 Comments:

  • At September 08, 2007 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I die in my dreams too!!! I feel so validated :) You're the first person I know who has had a similar experience.

     
  • At September 08, 2007 11:16 AM, Blogger Laura-Marie said…

    Yay! I'm glad you feel validated. These are not the first dreams I've had where I've died. I would love to hear yours.

     
  • At September 09, 2007 8:44 AM, Blogger Amanda Laughtland said…

    I always wake up before I die.

    I love the bit about the form you have to fill out to be reincarnated. Remember how the afterlife in Beetlejuice was a bureaucracy?

     
  • At September 09, 2007 9:07 AM, Blogger Laura-Marie said…

    I was just a little kid when I saw Beetlejuice, and I don't remember that it was a bureaucracy, but maybe unconsciously that movie informed my dream.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home