dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, October 01, 2007

lotsa links today

Today my Amazon order came. It included the new Innocence Mission CD We Walked in Song and a book, 52 Projects by Jeffrey Yamaguchi. Both I have just started, and both are brilliant. These goods were brought to me by the person I refer to as Nana, my last remaining grandparent, my dad's mom V.

Also today, Erik and I went to what's rumored to be Sacramento's biggest, best bead store, U Bead It. Yes, it was fabulous in there. I got two kinds of small wooden beads, some small pinkish glass beads rectangular, and some small oval stone beads, all very pretty, and I made a bracelet already from the natural colored wooden beads--I'll see if Erik will take a picture. It's just simple--I like simple best. (All these gorgeous beads that will make tons of bracelets for less than 12 dollars. And now I've been there once, I know what's available, and the world is my library.)

Also today we went to the library and got what I had requested, including Found II, which Erik read for an hour this afternoon lying on the livingroom floor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home